SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Life Quality Improvement Indicator


Life quality improvement indicator of a tv production manager :

01. READ A BOOK AND ACTUALLY FINISH IT
I used to be that kind of girl who always has a book in her bag. But in the past year, I hadn't read as much as I wanted to because one reason and another. I still buy books and they start piling up. I read a few pages of some books that I already bought. Promised myself that I will finish them. Only that I keep saying it from last year. Last month, I started to read books regularly again. On the way to work while standing on the subway, in between lunch break, a few minutes before bed. I've finished 3 books now from the book stock in my shelf, and I am starting on the fourth one. 

02. OUT OF THE OFFICE AT 6.30 PM
Usually, I go back home from work very late. If I come back home at 10 pm, I can say that's early. Especially when a shoot is happening or we're preparing for a shoot that's coming soon, the working hour could be endless. As a production manager, you have to be on standby for 24/7. In the past few months, we've been on a slower working pace as most of the show are now in post production. The workload and timeline are not as hectic as before so I've managed to get myself out of the office when the sun still shining, and it feels great. I'm really enjoying the slower pace at the moment.

03. NOT KILLING A CACTUS IN 2 WEEKS
Because I might be the worst person in the world to keep a living being alive. I killed the plants that we put nicely on the balcony in 2 weeks time. My excuse was I was on a shoot during that period of time, and traveled for work so I didn't water the plants. A cactus died before within a month, so to see these tiny little things being cute and alive because I do my best to take care of them (read : not putting them under direct sunlight and remember to water them once a month) is a huge improvement from me.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love your little succulents! I have a bunch too

    The little indicators are sometimes just as big as the big ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been letting my books pile up. I don't know why it seems so much harder to pick up my book than my phone but it is something I am working on.

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.