SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

This + That

Courage - for life. For living. For love. For loving. For the ones you love. For your dreams. For believing. For making real.

Explore - more. Because it's never enough. Because everyday is an adventure. Because there is at least something new everyday. Because...just because.

Kindness - to enrich my life. For a better life. For a better world. To at least making someone's life a little bit easier. To make the day a little bit brighter. 

Contentedness - because I don't have a lot to complaint about. Because I've not lost a lot. Because I've been given more than I can ask for. Because this life is a blessing.

Patience - because sometimes I feel irritated to things that I shouldn't be irritated at since it's only make me cranky and it won't fix a thing. Because they say a little bit more patience won't hurt.

Just a few things that I'd like to work to improve. Do you want to add more seasoning to these things? Please do.

14 comments:

  1. I love this Niken. Courage for life, for living and for love. YES. We all need that. And those who have it need more of it. It makes life grand. And exploring is key. There's always more to explore. Everywhere. Every day. It doesn't have to be some grand exploration. It can be something as small as exploring the lines in our palm or exploring our pet's eyes when they're happy. Kindness makes the world go round'. I firmly believe that. A little kindness goes a LONG way. Ah and patience. Something I need to practice sometimes myself :) what a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. alllll this. courage and patience for me. i always think as each year passes that i think i'm patient and then something happens to prove me wrong. perhaps patience is something that we'll be forever learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found kindness to be the most gratifying. It makes others feel good and it makes me feel good and I like to feel good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written! Yes to all of them! Exploring more is definitely something I want to work on. There are so many things to discover and to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love. So freakin' true, all of it. Especially the bit about adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really have much to complain about either. Good words. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing and thought provoking post. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm definitely going to try and work on these things too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have some traditional face masks like the one in your photo, in Romania. Almost similar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes to all of the things you listed above!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!! Just found your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely...if we all thought a little about those words, perhaps the world would be a much better, richer and kinder place...

    ReplyDelete
  12. to go through what i missed is to enjoy, but really :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We all need to constantly work on these things. Great reminder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures and a wonderful post! Those are the exact same things that I discovered lately make for a happy life. The only thing I would add is loving and accepting myself for who I am so I'm able to give love, kindness and patience :)

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.