SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Gold Coast

I'm gonna miss this town seriously. The ocean view from our apartment window. The soft blow of voices from the street below. The chill and the wind in this winter time that makes you sit closer next to each other in the balcony. The 2 am conversation. The morning walk for coffee. How everything is in a walking distance. But most of all, I'll terribly miss the familiarity of this town that provides comfort. Like we've been here for ages. Like we never left. Like we belonged here since forever. 

11 comments:

  1. That is an amazing ocean view indeed. The water is beautioful and so blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would miss that place, too! It looks beautiful! And anywhere you can take a walk for morning coffee is amazing in my book! Haha! :) I'm sure you will have more beautiful places in your future though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful place! I know you will miss it terribly, but you are also onto something new which can be very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww where are you moving to? i just left chicago, my hometown, and i get waves of homesickness for my old neighborhood. it had EVERYTHING. and this new neighborhood has nothing, haha

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks gorgeous, I can totally understand why you are going to miss it! Hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That seriously warms my heart! So glad you're loving my home country. So funny, that I'm just reading your post now...after a day of chatting with a co-worker about the Gold Coast - I lived there from about the age of 5-12 years old. I miss it so much.

    Enjoy the rest of your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But you will always carry it in your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the Gold Coast! I was there a couple of years ago and these photos bring back so many memories!

    X
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have family there. I have met them. I'd love to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.