SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Recently reading

I tent to buy too many books at a time. It's not just a saying, it's a fact. With work slowing its' pace a little bit, I got the chance to read and finish the books I bought a 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I bought The Game Of Thrones and One Hundred Names but haven't got the time to start to read yet. I think I've read too many crime fiction books for months and I need a book or two of different genre to balance my hormone. Any books suggestion to read?

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this Niken. I've been buying WAY TOO MANY books all at once (which is quite stupid when I stop and think about it since I'm going off traveling). Have you ever read any of C.S. Lewis or Tolkien's works? The Lord of The Rings are such wonderful pieces of work. Everyone should read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love Game of Thrones! At least I hope you do :) It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always buy wayy too many books too. I get carried away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine what your bookshelves look like! When you're done with a book do you keep it, give it to someone else to read, or donate it somewhere? I have such a hard time parting with my books, which is why it's good for my lack of storage that I read on my Kindle now haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also read mostly crime novels. I love the title of the one book, I hope they serve beer in hell! Haha.
    One book I really enjoyed is called: "The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared". I think you might like it too!
    But yay for all the books. I always read too many books at the same time too!

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.