SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

I can't stop my mind

....from wandering around like wild dandelions get blown by the wind and they fly to all places. Right now there's just too many things  running in my mind. My head is overload with these ideas I have for work and I just can't. stop. my. mind. Even though it's already past midnight and I have an earlier start for work tomorrow. But I just can't go to sleep. 

I've been trying to put my head down on the pillow from 10 PM to no avail. These ideas in my head
just getting wilder and crazier that sometime between 12.00 and 01.00, I thought these thoughts were real thing in front of my eyes. Then I gave up. I got up, put out my notebook and pen and laptop, and started to put these thoughts of mine on a papers. Guess that's what you do when your head is overload.  And let's be honest, it's not like this kind of circumstances come to me quite often. So I chose to sit and talk with it.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the dandelions. I still have his, months after he gave them to me. I'm afraid of touching them, if they would fall apart.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right in there with you! My mind is going crazy, too, lately. With everything - work, school, private stuff. Sleep is almost impossible lately. But I agree - writing it down helps so much.
    Hope you can sleep better now - and make some of those ideas come true soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! And I know what you mean. Sometimes my head is so full and my mind is running a thousand miles an hour...but writing down your thoughts does help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, how frustrating :/ I hope you have some good story ideas in there at least!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you are talking about, Niken! I feel like that a lot. I hope you finally got some sleep in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just nominated you for a liebster award :) The post is here if you're interested in doing one too: http://sarahlibros.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.