SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Looking for Bourne

My heart's racing as I read his anticipating movement. Wounded, outgunned and alone. Waiting for his enemy coming for him with a clear intention. To eliminate him. I keep with the pace the pages bring. Feeling impatient for what's gonna happen to him next, to reveal and put up the puzzle together but also  sad when it's getting closer and closer to an end of the story as the night's fading away. I just can't. let. go.

That's how I feel when I read the Bourne series. Mostly I always fail to put the book down before I finish it. The stories of Jason Bourne's life fascinate me and grow my sympathy for him. I love how the plot entangles the lives of the characters. I love the smart conversations that feel so natural. You know, not all author can write a good conversation. 

This is what I call get into deep. I tend to fall for books easy and deep. I feel like I know the characters personally. And Jason Bourne's got my sympathy. I feel sorry for him, to have to be alone and always on a pace. I feel sorry that he lost his memory, and I feel sorry for him that he had to keep looking and digging while questioning himself "who am I?" And to think that there are actually real people who live that life. 

I can't wait for the next movie to come out, and the next book after The Bourne Imperative to be published. I'm addicted

10 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I haven't read the books or watched the movies yet! But I guess I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katrin, I haven't read the books or seen the movies...but they sound awesome from the way you describe the books in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the series! Well, the movie series, anyway. I haven't read the books yet, although I've heard good things. Maybe I'll make that my next read! So good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like I definitely need to read those books :)
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I feel a little ignorant. I knew there were movies on Jason Bourne but I didn't know they were based on books! Thank you for opening my eyes :)
    My blog: Life Is A Romantic Poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the movies but I've never read the books! I need to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never read the books but have seen the movies -- and I believe it to be one of the best trilogies out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I haven't read this book. I want to but I guess I'll just watch the movies hahaha

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.