SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

On being late


And the conversation went like this :

Panji : You're late?! 
Me : I know. I'm sorry. I've texted you earlier. I had to check schedule updates on the project.
Panji :  Your text this morning almost made me have a heart attack!
Me : Huh? What?
Panji : Your sms. I had to think and process it for a while. Imagine if we're in a situation and you send me that text. I could have a heart attack.
Me : (frowning)
 insert a few minutes gap here, and then I bursted into laughter.


And that my girlfriends, apparently something that might happen when you tell a boy that you're late. 
The end.

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha I'm dying over here! Of course men's minds immediately go somewhere else with certain phrases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Can't wait to read more stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing too right now. I didn't get it right away either. So funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! It took me a minute to get it also, but very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pahahah! It took me a second, too, but that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Niken, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, it took me a while too realize that "I am late" can have two meanings. :) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I didn't get it at first too (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know before that boy's thought could wander over there when i told him "i'm late". ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha you guys totally look like you coordinated the pose!

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.