SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

This Kind Of Life

As work has been extremely busy with the preparation of the travel series show that I am working on right now, I've been working throughout weekends and public holidays. There are many times when I have to be in the office even before the dawn cracks. Most of my friends who don't work in the same industry think that this kind of life is always glamorous. In reality, there's nothing glamorous about it. Working behind the camera is not always easy. The other day my executive producer said to me that I must really love my job. He said it's either I am completely mad, or I really really love what I do to be able to do what I do at this level of commitment.

1 comment:

  1. I;m sure this will be worth it once your show is done ;)

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.