SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

Hiatus

It's been a while for so many things. It's been a while since the last time I had something to write. It's been a while since the last time that I had the urge beneath my feet to spill the words. It's been a while since my old life. Maybe that's not the right thing to say, but there are so many changes happened and my life is not the same anymore. I lost the will to write, long before that night in November when we crossed our legs in a friend's garage where we put some chairs and a rattan table.

I need to remind myself about those magics in every day life. The small things that make contents to life. Like the sound of the trees in the morning or how the lights creeping through my windows a little bit after 7 am. The smell of a morning coffee and the soft hum of the house breathing. Simple things that lately, for almost a year, I can't seem to notice as they deserve it. I miss that adventurous itch and curiosity for the daily wonders I've put aside for a while. The sight and perspective of the world from the eyes of the girl who I used to be. 

No comments

Post a Comment

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.