SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

Transition

And now I am sitting on the floor in my room, in Bali, thinking how this island conveys so much memories for me. From childhood to adulthood. How I watched the leaves turning and the grasses dancing in the morning. The feeling that fills me while sitting on the top of an abandoned building, safe from curious eyes, watching the sky shifting from cerulean to ashes and twilight colors. Turning one page to another. I looked at the window from the plane that brought me back here 2 days ago. Right before we landed. Sometimes I wish I could see the big picture like that. Moving is one thing, and transition is another. Everything's packed. I am entering a new chapter in my life.

13 comments:

  1. Moving is so hard, but somehow there's so much good with the bad. It's all jumbled and mixed, just like life. Wishing you the best with your move

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cryptic. but also exciting. good luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part when you say "safe from curious eyes". I love being in that position too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for your new chapter, my sweet Niken! Sending you hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best, love this pic! Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on starting a new part of your life Niken! I always wonder why certain things become more memorable than others, or why we remember little things from our past. I always remember the way it sounded outside of our old house, the birds were always singing. It sounds like you have some really beautiful childhood memories, I hope you have many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish you the best of lucks, Niken <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. I wonder where you're off to?
    Does this mean I will have to drink coffee all alone in Ubud?
    this post brings a little melancholy and a huge grin. I know you are smiling, too.
    Let me know when you land!
    And when you get a mailing address again, yah?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really wish you all the best, and always stay strong.

    muntu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Niken, it's been a while, how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Days are passing by so fast I can't even remember the last time we've talked!
    I took ten days off currently. I've spent my free time by a lake but I don't really feel that much relaxed.
    Tell me about your new chapter, I need some motivation to start a new one too!

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.