SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

Puzo


When I was shooting The Bachelor season 19 last year, I met Mario Puzo's grandson who was also one of the crew in the show. On that day I was wearing my old t-shirt with custom print of Mario Puzo with my favorite quote from him on the back. I am a fan of his work, and all my friends know that I am in love with Michael Corleone and Turi Guilliano. I had no idea that he's actually Puzo's grandson. When he saw my t-shirt he was blown away. "No way!!! This is too cool!" he yelled on coffee break time. And then, not long after that, his dad sent me books from his grandfather's personal library.

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome! What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so wonderful. Just found your sweet Blog, love it!!
    xoxo

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niken!! What a great story! Funny the way things happen like that. You wore the Tshirt on the very best day possible! Look at the outcome. Woah.
    I'm addicted to the Bachleor series. I've been watching for all these years. (Don't tell anyone) ;)
    When my husband I saw the group went to Bali, we shouted "where's Niken!!??" Ohhh, and it made me want to go there very very much. I cannot wait till we meet at your favorite espresso bar and laugh and laugh!! Soon!! (Serious)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Niken! That is soooooo fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, so cool. that must have been amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.