SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Currently

The past couple of weeks have been the right balance. Work hasn't been crazy and the weather is just what I like it. In the morning the sun shines brightly, and in the afternoon the rain will sing. April will be different though. No nap time, guaranteed. I've been working on a tv show and we'll start shooting soon. Along with that, there will be a video profile and a company profile started. It's gonna be busy, and I'll be traveling for work again by the second week of April. But it's all good. In the mean time I'm sitting on my sister's room floor while she's sleeping, working on some budget and travel plans for the show. I've got a feeling that this year will be great - and challenging. Just like it's expected. And now I'm trying to completely get my self out of the 'holiday mode'. It's kinda difficult when you listen to Maroon 5 'Sugar' on repeat, several times a day. That song really stuck in my head.

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy this calm time!! Sounds like a very fun year ahead full of new adventures! Keep us posted on the new show!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful when the balance is just right and life just falls into place so perfectly . . . .

    Overnight we've been thrust into spring and I feel like a million years behind already. Besides that, I can't complain! I look forward to hearing more about your work and your travels. Enjoy your time before it gets busy and challenging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the slow moment! I always appreciated those more right before crazy work schedules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to hear you are doing well & are enjoying life. Peace is always more enjoyable when you know you will be busy again soon.

    I have been offline from everything blogging for too long.. glad to hear you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that when you start your new project it goes well, for now enjoy what sounds like a lovely day :). That's a great way to look at it without challenges life would be boring and we wouldn't learn very much. Have a great day Niken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky for you, the current song that stuck in my head is 'love me like you do' by Elle Goulding.
    I keep swinging the refrain this whole day it made my brother sick and said 'I don't even love you'
    ;)

    always a great days ahead!

    PS. that photo makes me wanna take a sip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are enjoying your time! Hope things won't be too stressful in April! Sending you lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never tried to eat sweet potatoes eheheh <3 once again your day looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear things are at a right balance. It's so important.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad things are going so well... your positive attitude is catching....I'm feeling good too about my life after reading this! Thanks!! =:0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds exciting. I'm happy for you xo

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.