SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

One morning

It was a struggle to wake up that morning. I had too much thoughts the night before, and had a staring battle with the window to no avail. Sleeping was a struggle, waking up was another battle. Maybe it was the amount of news that I digested the day before. Maybe it was the jet lag. Maybe it was the anxiety. But when I finally force my self to rolled up the blinds, I looked over outside and let the drops of sunlight poke my eyes. I sat on the table at the window pane looking at another day in a different place. I thought of nothing for a few seconds and told my self to get a grip. Then I filled my head with any happy thoughts that I could think of and the amount of unknown possibilities out there that I might get if I went out for a walk to this unfamiliar street. So I did that, and I had that optimism again. That  there was a chance I might get lost and have more stories to tell. That everything is gonna be alright. Things are gonna be alright. So I closed the window, pulled down the blinds and got ready to get lost.

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower. I really appreciate your honesty and your optimism :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fantastic!! Way to pull the positivity inward and set out on an adventure!!! So awesome friend! Hope you found something new to enjoy on your journey! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written, Niken. Things will be alright, I know it! :) Hope you are doing fine! Sending you love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything's okay at the end - if it's not, it's not the end. Remember. :) It'll be all good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! i absolutely love that photo. and such a lovely post to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Filled my head with happy thoughts"....that's it, right there!! That's what we should always do first thing in the morning cuz, what our thoughts are first thing, is how you'll react to the rest of the day.
    Every little thing gonna be alright. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. hallo nikeen, salam kenal yaa :)
    seneng deh liat foto-foto kamu, you have your own way to show the world from your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully written! Your words are so infectious. They oozes positivity. And I feel great. Thank you, Niken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you. beautifully written xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Things are going to be alright - that's the spirit girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous photo through the window and a bittersweet post. keep your chin up dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the introspective words here sprinkled with optimism. Things will be alright, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.