SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

Sun + Day

For the long hours of sleep and a reason to stay at home all day.

It's been a while since I have sundays off and spend the morning from my bed. Next week is the last week of November and only one more sunday in this month. It still surprise me everytime I say that. In the next few days I'll start shooting on a documentary film, so noted that another sundays will be spent working on the field until January 2015. I feel like I'm going through a time capsule. Today, I'll just savor the rest of this day and re-watching any tv shows I can find in my hardrive.

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Sunday and have fun watching the shows! Lazy Sundays are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this year is almost over either. where is all the time going? enjoy your day off xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A relaxing Sunday is a valuable commodity!! I am glad you got to enjoy and savor one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a lazy Sunday, Niken. I have been catching up with your adventures. I love reading about your life & work & your thoughts, which are so beautifully written. Your photos are lovely. I always feel like I have traveled to a very special place when I visit your world. Thanks for so openly sharing it all here. It is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had the most perfect day friend!!! Man what I would do for a day like that...the beans are jumping on me first thing every morning!!!! Good luck with the documentary!!! And a wonderful week to you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, mornings in bed with some comfort tv are much needed for this girl, as well. Though working on a documentary sounds pretty awesome, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sundays are the best. I do hope you enjoyed your day off :) But how exciting, can't wait to hear more of the documentary you're fliming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live for lazy Sundays. Enjoy them while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a lazy, relaxing Sunday! Staying cozy on the couch catching up on my shows is just what I need sometimes! Hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.