SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Current Work

We wrapped up the shooting of an American tv show that I'm working on yesterday. I count my self lucky because the whole show production in this episode wasn't that hard, and we even called it wrap before 7 pm. The whole crew got an after party all night. I went there and left early around 1 am because I still had some left over work to be done in the morning. It was just a matter of art property pick-ups, so I cleared it up pretty quick. I took a walk around downtown nearby the shooting location while sipping my morning coffee before heading back to the production office. It's almost feel like a day off, only that you still got a day paycheck. I couldn't complaint.

In the next few weeks, I'll work on the last couple of tasks I need to get done on the previous documentary project I've been working on. My contract with this documentary will end next month. I'm excited to work on next film productions and my own personal project. I love the new energy that I get when I work on something new and meet new people. A change of scenery and meeting new people can be so inspiring and motivating. I can't wait to start.

17 comments:

  1. Your work sounds so fascinating, Niken! I always love reading about it! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Verkade cookies and finishing projects. I love closing doors to be able to go on with new stuff! Good to hear things have been going good, and good luck! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Verkade...they're just too delicious. thank you so much Louise. I hope you have a great week too.

      Delete
  3. yay that you got done with this filming! and starting on new things sounds great! i love that fresh, new feeling! :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...a documentary...my favorite.
    You'll have to let me know when it's released.
    You're really on a good path right now. So happy for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful that it all went so smoothly!!! Wishing you good luck on your new project! And you are so right....it is so lovely when inspiration comes to you in new forms! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the new project! Always so exciting to embark on a new venture and meet new people

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're you filming here in the states?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I wasn't. It's filmed somewhere else.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the completion of filming! I wish you an incredible week, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you'll have to let us americans know what show it is and when to watch it on tv!

    i love working on new projects too. it's always so invigorating . . . now if i could just keep it up for the second half of projects ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to admit this post made me smile inside. I love how the title in accompanied with the picture. For me it would be perfect place to be, only that two together with no text below :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds exciting! you'll definitely have to keep us posted when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.