SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Coming Home

It's strange when a few days ago you still wake up to the clear water and then next thing you know you already come back home. The plane ride and the days spent between going back home and the stop over in KL spending time with my friends feels so surreal as well. It all feels like a blink of an eye. I didn't want to leave yet. There are so many things that I haven't seen there. It's been a busy month. I've come back to the filming set. Right now I'm shooting on an american tv show. It feels good to be back on the set again. Having that pace and that activity, meeting new people and old friends. But I guess I left my heart at that hill's feet, that occasionally I find my self wishing that days spent there hadn't ended yet. It lingers in my mind.

7 comments:

  1. I do hope you get to return soon as I can tell by your writing that your heart feels great joy there!! Good luck with being back on the set...sounds like you have a cool job friend!! Thank you for sharing that photo as well it is stunning! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot! Sounds like you are keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful shot. i'd like to be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful. I'd love to be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture! I hope you can return soon! Have fun filming! Sounds so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cherish that memory and make plans to get back there soon! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL photo!! I know you'll make a return visit, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.