SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

Taking Stock

Within the past few months there are some different projects that I have been working on with different teams. Several travels were made, and several more to come. We've completed a few but there are still some on-going projects that need finishing. Last week I got the opportunity in helping an NGO that provides free health care for mothers to-be and babies making their video to help them get donations so they can keep providing their programme and service. Working on their video made me feel more useful as a human by contributing a small-something to the society. I hope to do more projects with them in the future. In other unrelated news, will anyone be in KL around the 11th-15th? I'll be attending Freedom Film Festival where Streetside will be screened. Would love to see you there!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Niken! I can't imagine how rewarding is must have been to help with that NGO. Truly making a difference :) how inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiring person. I wish you nothing but the absolute best in whatever you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a fascinating project! You surely make a difference, Niken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so neat that you worked with that project, it sounds like a really wonderful cause! I love how much you love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great video and I do hope you'll get to work with them future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's sounds like such a lovely project, I'm glad you were able to take part in it! Hope your well Niken!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had such a rewarding experience working for the NGO. Your job sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to come to KL. let me see what I can do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!! let me know if you can make it. the screening will be on the 13th.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a really wonderful project. And what an office you have there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I was around I would defiantly stop by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a rewarding project!
    I wish I could come, but I do not life around the corner so to speak! :s

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.