SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

A chronology. of sort.

The couple on the corner was there first.
And then the guy in the white shirt came.

He stood nearby the corner couple and took some shots. Mostly his camera pointed down to his girlfriend who posed for him downstair. The corner couple still held their fortress there. Though I think they started to feel uncomfortable. Hoping to get some peace to watch the sunset.

And then the white shirt guy's girlfriend ( I just assumed she was his girlfriend) and friends came over.

As well as one other couple, who went directly to the bench where the corner couple sit.
The corner couple decided to leave. Maybe it's too crowded for them.
The new couple took over the corner bench.

I was standing on the other side of the roof. Watching it all happened and taking lots of picture. 
The corner couple guy looking at me sharply as he walked by. His look said, 'What are you doing?'.
Though I knew he looked at me directly, I shamelessly kept taking pictures.

The end.

20 comments:

  1. Oh yeah it was SOO exciting, the best thing I've done this year!
    And about the band - it's a lil bit heavy music :)

    He probably felt like caught-red handed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Being a distant observer is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to observe people and imagine stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You definitely are a great observer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the other commenters, I love to observe people. I like to try to figure them out, even if I'm way off from the truth! haha. I really like your blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are my picture hero! this is funny. though a bummer for the peaceful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha this made me laugh- love people watching! Making up stories is the best part.. amazing pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's funny observing other's behaviors (sometimes I like to act like I'm an expert in psychology)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Compliments for the new layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      it's a work in process. still. haha

      Delete
  10. thank you so so much for your compliment!:)
    your blog is amazing!
    young blood

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh hah you + white shirt guy pissed them off! No worries, I love to observe peeps and take their photographs too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh thanks. I really love your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's funny because it looks like white shirt guy is taking that couple's picture, then I remember to imagine you there taking your pictures and there is this neat chain of observation (even if white shirt guy is photographing his friends), haha! I love observing people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i used to be always scared to take pictures of strangers. way to go in taking them! i love the story that comes with these sets of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. in general, are you allowed to take photos of strangers? shouldn't you ask permission first, or it really doesn't matter? i'm still scared to do that,,, :P

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.