SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

Currently


Where do I begin? 

Currently I'm sitting in a coffee shop somewhere in Bali. It's thursday and I get a half day off today. I decided to drive a scooter and throw myself to this coffee shop. I love this coffee shop at this hour because it's at peace. The time when you can come and spend your time reading a book. And about books. I've bought these books since January, but only have finished one. Can you blame me? 

Currently, I'm in Bali. But before everyone get too jealous, I'm here for work. Last week they flew my ass off here, and so here Iam. I'm just glad to get out of Jakarta madness and traffic. Before I have to get back there in several months for my other film projects. Why would I ever want to leave Bali? When you can go out with your shorts and lose t-shirt every single day on any time. And apparently, it's okay to be shirtless or wearing bikini to the mall in Bali. Not that I'm gonna do that. Ever. 

Currently, I'm so sick with this moving thing. As I've been traveling since last year, I can't really taking care of the moving process thing. Except that I got a day sometime back in January to get back to Jogja and pack all my stuffs. Right now I'm feeling so sick of not having a place on my own and having my books, my cloths, my other stuffs scattering in several cities. I'm just feeling sick and tired of it. And finding a place in the new city is another tricky affair. I think I'll just have to take it all one thing at a time. 

Currently, I'm working on a different kind of project. I take a few months break from filming, and instead I'm going with this project brought by american firms. They offered me this project in November last year. At first, I was hesitant. And the job challenged me. So I said yes. After I said yes, I read and studied the job description. I did researched on the project and all and I thought I screwed. Hell, it's a big event. But then, they convinced me. Since there's no turning back, I'll roll with it. It requires me to write for international media. Cross your fingers and wish me luck. 

Currently, I'm going back to my book The Bourne Imperative. I've been collecting the book series now and I can't put the book down. It's only my job that's standing between us. Job wins. Since it's the one paying for the books. But today, I'm all the book's. For a few hours. 

12 comments:

  1. I can absolutely imagine how it sucks not to have a real home. My home may be humble, but I like to fall asleep there at night and wake up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're being sent all over creation, but e njoy your time in bali while you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can enjoy Bali! I am keeping my fingers crossed for your project! I am sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drive a scooter? No way you can be that awkward girl in the corner with a scooter ;). And this new project sounds very interesting...will you be sharing more of it in the future? I am sure you are better prepared for it than you think. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to do awesome on your new project! I'm very confident that you will beat any challenges in your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog layout and the pic of this post :)
    I can only imagine how hard it must be not to have the same home all the time to go back to by the end of the day. I need my own place to feel safe.
    But I sure hope you can enjoy your time in Bali! And I hope this job turns out to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I was jealous of this post and your being in Bali! But I can totally get the feeling of not having a set place to call your own. I hope things look up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cross my fingers for you and your project ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're lucky to be in Bali! And yes, I am very jealous. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on the project! Although challenging, I bet it will turn out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you have beautiful blog!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc? check my blog and let me know! i would love it!
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.