SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

On time and changes.

This last few months have been incredible to me. The longest time I stay in one place was 10 days. I've been working from one project to another until I feel like there's no enough time. The lack of writing in this blog lately and the lack of visit to your blogs are the proof. I was even working on Dec 25th. And finally, after a long flight, I got myself some time off in Bali and met my friends from overseas.

Not for long. A couple of days after new year, I already flied back to Jogja again. For my cousin's wedding. You know, my cousin who took my siblings to visit me while I was in a forest? The one who brought her 'friend'? Apparently they're friend who did whatever couples did and got married. It's no shock though.

And again, after a day of pre-wedding party and a wedding party later, I flied myself out again for another semi documentary film shoot that will take 3 months. Right after I landed, I went to the production office and had a 5 hours of meeting preparing for the shoot. I didn't realize it until the end of the day that I, actually, feel so worn out. Lately I feel like I don't have enough time to take a breath.

For the last few months, I also have been thinking about something. The thought has haunted my mind for half a year, but I never really thought seriously about it until last month. And so I've decided now. I'm moving.

In my short time in Jogja, I spent my last night there packing. Packing all my stuff. And I just don't know how to pack 5 years of my life. I just don't know. But it's already settled then. I'll move. It's gonna be a slow process of moving all my stuff and all my life to the new land because I'll be traveling at least until April and will start a new project right away in early May. It's a slow process, this moving, but it's happening.

11 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures here! wish you a perfect day.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds really stressful Niken! Where will you move to? Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Best of luck with your move :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving can be scary but exploring a new place is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving can be scary but exploring a new place is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move. It's always a little stressful at first, but after that it's nice to start a new life in a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you the very best during your move. Where will you be going? Take care of yourself...it sounds like you are so busy! Never forget to take some time just to breathe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the move, dear! I am thinking of you! And I hope your life will be less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the move, lady! You live out of suitcases anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.