SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

Today I believe...

IMG_1321
That spending time with friends is a powerful medicine for a sore heart. That just talking with them about anything and nothing at all can make your burdened heart lighter. That their jokes make you smile wider. Plus, it goes along with a cup of hot cafe latte.
That the morning fresh air can make you smarter. Seriously. 6am walking is a great thing to do. You become more attentive to anything around you and the fresh air that gets into your lungs feel like freedom.
That effort, prayers and faith are really a powerful weapon. They can get you further than you thought you could ever be.
That when you're in trouble, try to not refuse if someone asking for your help. It will open others's hands back to you too. Sharing and giving will never make you broke. They will enrich you in a way that you won't expect.
That it's okay to cry sometimes. Because you know. Sometimes you just have to. Even if that you cry in hiding because you don't want anyone to see you. Sometimes crying can just release the clutches in your breast and make you feel better.
>>> oh, wait. I'm getting serious over there. But today, I also learned.....
That ordering coffee from your hotel room at 3.46am can be a bad idea. Because apparently, the coffee taste can disappoint you.
That in these past few days, I'm allergic to the cold weather. I have itchy-red spots all over my face. And they hurt too. eeeeekkk. not cool.

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Niken!
    Allergic to cold weather? You poor girl! Hope the stupid red spots will go away soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it never happened before. i don't know what's wrong with this weather. or my face.

      Delete
  2. This came at just the right time for me. I've been sad all day, my mind has been all over the place, and I found this. I love blogging!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you're feeling better now and all your sadness are swept away!

      Delete
  3. Good advice, and also at the right time for me....I am suffering from a broken heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i understand that. hope you'll get healed soon. get out and have fun!

      Delete
  4. "That the morning fresh air can make you smarter. Seriously. 6am walking is a great thing to do. You become more attentive to anything around you and the fresh air that gets into your lungs feel like freedom." YES! I'm so not a morning person, but the days that I find myself up early, I really do have a clearer mind and more peaceful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's true. there's something about early morning. i'm not an early riser as well. but morning air does make change

      Delete
  5. I love your post - and I agree with you about everything!
    I hope you'll feel better soon though! How cold is it for you right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Beate!
      I do feel better now. the red spots fading away. waiting for the itchy bitchy to go away now. it's not really cold for you i guess. it's like 14 degree celcius

      Delete
  6. I'll take your cold weather!!! And I think that it's definitely okay to cry - it's a good way to get things out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...you're too sweet. crying solve the problem sometimes

      Delete
  7. spendin time with friends is a must. great post! stopping by from the link up and i'm so glad i did! i love your blog by the way! i can't wait to read more! happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely a must.
      thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the follow glad I came by. This is a great post!!

    Your new follower
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post!!! can't wait to see more!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree that this is great advice girl!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have a great Wednesday for you too

      Delete
  11. i so agree about the 6 am walking thing...maybe tomorrow...
    i'm so not an early person, but i LOVE the morning. what a horrible combination.

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.