SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Blessed & Grateful


sometimes, when bad times strike and stress attacks, i used to forget how blessed my life is. but then when i calm myself down, sit and try not think of anything for awhile, i can't help but feeling grateful of what i have now. through the bad times and good times, i think they are meant for us. to teach us lessons in life and make us be a better person. 

through the years, i've met new people and seen new places that's given me a new point of view to see myself, and life. people and things that influence me. there is one thing that i learn from someone, that i think is very essential. to live with love. you work because you love it, not because you have to. you clean the house because you love your house, not because you have to. you take care of yourself because you love you not because you just have to get through another day, you love others because you love to love and be loved.

and when you do things because you love it, you will do it whole-heartedly, and know that you are blessed. isn't that a beautiful way of living? but sometimes, it's hard to apply it. pressure, troubles, broken-heart, bad day, bad luck, anything can easily make us forget all the joy we have. 

i try to appreciate and enjoy every little things in life. from the golden ray of sun in the morning, the sound of birds chirping, the smell of my morning coffee, rain pitter-patter. those things that make me smile everyday with no particular reason everytime i wake up and open my eyes. and it feels magically strange, because i feel so content and joyful. you know, the feeling that you get because you're in love. with the world. and with someone.

8 comments:

  1. Great post and such a great outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a great outlook on life, isn't it? i still learn to do it though.

      Delete
  2. You're talking straight out of my heart, girl!
    This is exactly how I have been feeling lately. So many things are happening and at times I tend to lose myself in the problems and bad things.
    I need to remind myself then of how blessed I actually am. And I totally agree on it that you should do everything in life with love and passion...only then it'll make you happy.
    Thank you for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Beate! i keep reminding myself about it too

      Delete
  3. I really loved reading this. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love your writings. you're so honest and pure :)
      nice to know you

      Delete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.