SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

the final match


it's 6.03 in the morning. the final match of Euro championship has ended an hour ago.
Spain celebrates another international tournament victory over Italy 4-0. it was glorious! i love that ending.
the team that has won 3 international trophy in a row. Euro 2008, World Cup 2010 and now Euro 2012. they deserve it. see you in the next tournament. World Cup 2014. and hopefully in that World Cup i can watch it from the tribune. we'll see to that.

and maybe this is the last time you'll hear me talk about the game this year.
and maybe it's a good thing that i was wrapped with work for all the group match. otherwise i would talk about it for a month non-stop and you'd be bored to death of me. 


8 comments:

  1. I have not watched a single game this time...
    Somehow missed it, while being busy. But hey, I was never really into sports, so maybe i have just stopped pretending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spain has been kicking butt! All of my friends were very excited ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad that you guys enjoyed it! my American friends are not into football.

      Delete
  3. I'm so disappointed that I didn't see the final! :/ But anyhow, I'm following you back now :)

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, that's too bad. the final was great!

      Delete
  4. I've never really been into soccer, but I'm just happy that Spain won. If I had to choose a team I'd look to root for, I'd say either Spain or Deutschland hehe

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.