SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

no! i'm not done talking about Euro 2012 yet

i cannot not talk about this. if you are into football/soccer, and you follow Euro 2012, and you watched the quarter final match between Spain vs France couple of days ago, you must saw how craaziiily amazing the spanish team play is. seriously! these spanish showed their great performance. i say great, because i've seen them playing in their best performance and they are more amazing than that. i mean, we're talking about the champion of World Cup 2010 and Euro 2008. my god! my knees got weakling seeing them playing. and they won over France. the match was pretty tight because France played well. they fought really well and put 5 back players plus 3 midfielders to block Spain's attack. but even with 8 defenders, they couldn't block Spain. 
and Cesc Fabregas, i love you even more! i mean you rock! i can't blame you for having a great skill. you know i didn't think that you're handsome. but ever since i saw you on the field, you're it! great skill and good looking is a deathly combination.
Xabi Alonso you are a real star. your first goal was brilliant!

talking about Spain and football, of course i should mention Germany. don't worry Germany, you still have my heart. at least for the most part.

and talking about this, i've imagined the ideal final, which is in my opinion should be Germany vs Spain. the fact that both teams are my favorites is related to this opinion, but it's also because they play really well. i must admit that on the paper, yes, Spain is better than Germany. but Germany is also a solid team. so, you Spains better beat Portugal on the semifinal, and you Germans must kick Italy. then let's re-enact Euro 2008 final between you guys Germany and Spain. but this time, you Germans should win it. please.

in still related matter, Thomas Muller, 
i'm pretty sure that you'll be the next captain of Germany national team. 
beside that, i'm surprised that some of Read My Mind readers are intrested in my job. i got some emails asking me about what/how my job in tv is, what show that i'm in. well, to that i will explain it later in another post. thank you for keep reading. and don't hate me because i'll talk about football/soccer again. at least until the Euro end. and if Germany lost at any level (which Merlin's beard should forbids) maybe i'll talk about myself whinning and crying about that. or if Spain lost in semifinal. or if Spain lost in the final, because i might see Cesc Fabregas cry, and then i'll cry. okay. that's enough 'cry' in one paragraph.

10 comments:

  1. Man!
    Fabregas??? Definitely hot! And talented. I currently live in London, and him in Arsenal made it more exciting to watch Premiere League. I was sad when he moved to other club.

    Xoxo,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!
      i'd never been a fan of Arsenal before. I'm more Manchester United girl. but since Fabregas was there, i supported Arsenal. But Barcelona is a great team though:)

      Delete
  2. my family are sports FANATICS...I get how you love sports!!
    great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my house, i was the one who influenced my siblings into soccer/football. my dad is not a fan. he's more into motor GP

      Delete
  3. so ive been lucky enough to be out of europe for this event haha!!!! otherwise my boyfriend would neverrr stop talking about or watching it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know your boyfriend and i can be bff, haha.
      i won't mind talking or watching it all day long :)

      Delete
  4. Soccer / football is totally distracting my coworker and I during the day because we turn it on and forget all about work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so lucky!
      i was still at my recent reality show project during the group playoff games. my collegues are Americans, and they had no interest in watching Euro. my producer doesn't have any idea who Cesc Fabregas or Lionel Messi are. and watching football alone is not fun because you yell alone

      Delete
  5. ha you are so hardcore! i love it!

    so sad about Germany's loss still :(

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.