SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

are you superstitious?


because it might be a ghost story...
or at least that's the only possible answer we could thought of. and we, mean me and Jahan. i met Jahan for the first time last year in one of our reality show project. she's a Singaporean with India decent. in that project we were roommate and we kind of became a good friend. even now we hardly meet each other, we still keep a good contact. if i recall my memory from those days, i can assure you it was a happy time. we would come to our room and then ordered late dinner just to fell asleep upon our meals. seriously.

and the ghost story went out like this. one night, around 8 pm something, i came to our room because i wanted to take shower and changed my cloth before the meeting. and to my horror, i saw that our door wasn't closed completely because i could the the gap between the door and the wall. maybe it's the cleaning service, i thought to myself. i pushed the door wide open and slowly entered the room. 

everything seemed tidy. the cloths that scattered all over the beds and chairs were now folded elegantly on the beds. the stuffs on the table, papers, clips, pens, phonecells, books, all were arranged. nothing had been taken. everything seemed normal. wait a minute. this was what not right. because our room was a total mess. i mean, our cloths were everywhere, our stuffs also everywhere. so this is not right. and as far as i remembered, Jahan and me made it clear that no one touch our room, including the cleaning service unless we called them because we didn't want to lose things. now it's weird.

not long after i scanning the room, Jahan came and asked me what's wrong. i told her what happened and she was as surprised as me. we re-checked the whole room. asking questions to each other like,"did you come here before this?" or "did you call the cleaning service?" and our answers to those were idem. no. we checked with the hotel if someone was cleaning our room. and there was none. considering that nothing's gone, we let go the case with this question in our head. who'd been here before us? until now, the answer  remains unknown.

8 comments:

  1. I would like someone to come into my room and "tidy" it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ghost that likes to clean? Sounds sort of creepy, but mostly awesome!

    -Roopa
    http://brightphosphenes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty creepy, but a cleaning ghost is better than a scary one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, that must be one tidy ghost. but seriously, that is strange that you both weren't able to solve this little mystery!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is CREEPY. I'm assuming nothing was missing? You gals need to be careful!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it was a ghost.
    I stayed in an old hotel once in Paris and I swear it was haunted! Even thinking about it six years later still freaks me out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is is fantastic. I love hearing things lke this. I am having a similar thing happen to me this week, I am not even kidding! I'm staying at the beach and my giant glass sliding screen door, (which is private and overlooks a small deck) keeps opening. Not while I am in the room, but I notice it is ajar after I return from being out for maybe an hour or two. It has happened six times in 4 days. I swear...not making up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say...I totally believe that the veil between this world and the next is very thin!

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.