SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE

en route

you know how it feels when you have a lot to share but you just can't???
well, it's itchy, i tell you.

today i got myself a day off so it gives me time to spend on the internet other than email. see, i got back to my blog and i even changed my blog's name, just because i can. hha! actually i'd been thinking about changing the name for awhile and i think this new name suits me more.

and to talk about en route, you know that i love traveling (who doesn't??). i love to visit new places or re-visit places that i've been. i love the new things that we can discover when we're traveling. see new places, meet new faces, learn new things, see from different side and all (but it's so damn itchy when we cannot talk about the things we discover due to professional code). but in the end it's always gonna be a sweet sadness for me because at some point i'll have to leave. i hate to leave people behind. i hate when something that i love has to end. duh!

and talking about en route, check this En Route site for you who love traveling. this site help us book and rent places we want to stay in. hotels, beach house, boat house, etc. good prices too. they have a wide range of prices from $35-hundred-ish. hope you have a good day.

7 comments:

  1. I love the new blog name!! It does fit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Converse pic! And I totally understand how it feels to not want to leave somewhere. Life is constant change!!

    - Erin :)
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new name... and the Converse ;)

    Zia
    http://singing-blue.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog looks great...and so do those fun shoes!
    thanks for the travel tip site ..I will pass this on to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this great site! It might be useful someday when I go traveling

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a good site! If you follow Wanderlustme I think it's .org, she might love that site! I like the new name and the new header!

    ReplyDelete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.